- The new range of Yale Fire Safes has been designed with your peace of mind in focus. The entire range has been built and thoroughly tested to withstand intense heat and humidity, resist attack, leaving you the knowledge that your most precious documents are in good hands.
- Two types of highly resistant safe-boxes guarantee a high level of protection and fire resistance. All Yale Fire Safes are thoroughly tested, both in our internal labs and with independent external testing institutes to withstand extreme temperatures and humidity.
- A fire test is performed in a furnace where the safe is brought up to a temperature of 927 degrees celsius simulating the extreme temperatures that occur under a house fire. The Yale Fire Safes are built with the latest technology in fire insulation which gives excellent protection and allows more room for your valuables inside your safe due to the thinner wall thickness.
CertificatesTested to withstand up to one hour intense fireInternal temperature will not exceed 150 Degree Celsius in 927 Degree Celsius furnaceCertified by SP (Swedish National Testing & Research Institute) and KS (Korea Standard)External dimension: H x W x D: 420 x 352 x 433 mmInternal dimension: H x W x D: 320 x 260 x 304 mmNet Weight (kg): 36Volume (litres): 25.3
- Yale YFF-420-FG2 extra large fire safe with Bio-metric access provides 60 minute fire resistance
- Advanced Bio-metric swipe type finger print reader with 128 finger prints registration.
- Added Security: The two 18 mm solid steel locking bolts and hardened hinges secure against attack
- Emergency access: In case of lockout, a master reset code is provided and the external 9 V battery contacts provide a way to power the safe if the batteries run out
- Easy installation: This fire safe can be fixed to floor in a secure location for better protection (fixing pack and instructions included)
Time lock (if wrong code entered); can be set from 3 to 9 minutes (factory set 3 minutes)Privacy number input; real code followed or preceded by random numbers opens the lockThe safe has a sealed shell of galvanized steel which gives double rust protection
To schedule and installation you can directly call the brand's toll free number 1800-103-5606. For any support reach out to email@example.com